Pier Fifty-Three appreciates our community! We'd like to thank you for the support you have shown during the process of building and making Pier Fifty-Three a reality. Pier Fifty-Three wants to partner with our local schools and non-profit organizations to assist them in restaurant-sponsored fundraising. Here are the rules of the road when it comes to Pier Fifty-Three's charity fundraising opportunities:
1. Fundraising can be done for local Primary Schools (Elementary, Middle and High Schools) and 501c3 Non-Profit organizations. Payment for a fundraising event cannot be made to an individual or business. Paperwork must be on file to schedule and receive the fundraising donation.
2. Fundraising nights are available on most Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. A manager will have to approve any final date and time, based on availability and other factors.
3. Pier Fifty-Three believes having lots of volunteers creates a better turnout and excitement for your organization. Your group will need to provide 6-8 happy volunteers from 4:45pm to 8:00pm on the night of your event. Volunteers will get some quick training and have fun as they get to greet your supporters! A few things they can expect to do will be help with parking, fill non alcoholic drinks, and serve pizza. We encourage your volunteers to wear shorts, comfy socks and sneakers, and matching shirts (such as t-shirts you might have for your organization).
4. Our charity fundraising at Pier Fifty-Three will use a ticket system. Your charity will receive a template of tickets from Pier Fifty-Three. Your group will need to have the tickets printed and cut (we recommend bright, colorful paper). Tickets need to be handed out prior to the evening of the fundraiser (no handing out tickets at the door, please). These tickets don’t cost your supporters anything, so print up lots of them and pass them out to everyone you know! Tickets collected will be used to determine how much your organization will be paid.
5. Your organization will be paid for tickets turned in during the hours of your fundraiser on pizza orders only. Your group will be paid $2.00 per ticket at a maximum of 100 tickets. Any tickets above that number (101 and beyond) will provide your organization with $2.50 per ticket. A minimum of 50 tickets is required in order to receive a cash payment from your fundraiser. If you have less than 50 tickets turned in you will receive payment in the form of Pier Fifty-Three's Pizza gift cards. Payments to your organization will typically be made within one week of the fundraising event.